Movie Memorabilia Auction
UPDATE: You do not need to be present to bid! Check out Premiere Props website for more info www.premiereprops.com.
I love movies and to be able to own a piece of movie memorabilia while contributing to a charity at the same time seems like a great idea to me. For those of you in the area, Raleigh Studios in Hollywood is having a MOVIE MEMORABILIA AUCTION on November 18th and 19th.
Premiere Props with partner Super Auctions will host the world’s largest movie memorabilia auction, including a selection from the 25th Anniversary of Miramax, and other major studios. Proceeds from the sale of Miramax memorabilia will benefit charities through The Entertainment Industry Foundation as advised by The Walt Disney Studios and The Max Family Foundation (I'm trying to find out what these charities are). In addition, hundreds of movie and retro themed arcade games and pinball machines will be auctioned off. Some of the items in the flyer that are mentioned are:
• Viola’s Wedding Dress from Shakespeare in Love
• Nacho’s “Lucha Libre” Mask from Nacho Libre
• Mean Machine Football Helmet from The Longest Yard
• The Headless Horseman’s Axe from Sleepy Hollow
• Hero catsuit from Underworld: Evolution
• A selection of hero vehicles from Team America
• Roxie’s “All That Jazz” hero dance dress from Chicago
WHEN:Saturday, November 18 and Sunday, November 19
10am – Midnight, both days
Preview period from 8am – 10am, both days
WHERE:Raleigh Studios is located on 5300 Melrose Ave. in Hollywood, CA 90038