Rachael Ray Helps At-Risk Animals
How Cool Is That?
Looking for healthy food to feed your dog that also helps at-risk animals? Daytime host, best-selling author and pet lover Rachael Ray launches a new line of super premium dog food and treats called Rachael Ray Nutrish. Ray's proceeds from each sale will be donated to support Rachael's Rescue which is dedicated to helping at-risk animals through adoption, medical care and educational programs, along with training and outreach initiatives.
Rachael Ray Nutrish includes two varieties of all-natural dog food featuring real meat at the first ingredient - Real Chicken and Veggies and Real Beat and Brown Rice. There are no by-products, fillers, artificial flavors or preservatives; and each recipe contains
- antioxidant nutrients like vitamin E and selenium to support a healthy immune system
- a healthy fiber blend including oatmeal for easy digestion
- Omega Fatty Acids, with a dash of EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) to support healthy skin and a shiny coat
- high-quality proteins to support healthy organs and lean muscle mass
- calcium for strong bones and healthy teeth
"I love my dog Isaboo and as a member of my family I need to make sure that she eats as well as the rest of us," says Ray. "With the launch of Nutrish, I now have the opportunity to share with other pet lovers some of her favorite meals, flavors, and special treats."
Check it out!